Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kelly Bensimon's Hamptons House

I have a confession to make. I watch "Real Housewives" on Bravo TV. All of them. I have seen every season of "The Real Housewives of the O.C."--even the most recent one, which was pretty much insufferable from beginning to end. I cringed all the way through the ridiculous girl fights between NeNe and Kim on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." And lately I've been watching Jill, Bethenny, Kelly, Ramona, Alex, and The Countess duke it out on "The Real Housewives of NYC:"


I don't know why these shows stay on my DVR schedule. I don't understand why I continue to watch, even as the women on them make me want to throw something at my TV screen.

Well, one reason is probably the real estate. I love seeing where these women live. Check out Season 2 newcomer Kelly Bensimon's Hamptons house, which we've seen on the show and is now on the market for $10.9 million:

(Click on the photo to enlarge.)

For more information, check out this post by the Real Estalker.

In other "Real Housewives" real estate gossip, the Countess is splitting from her Count after discovering his long-term affair, and they're selling their Hamptons home for $9.5. If I can track it down, I'll be sure to let you know.

Click here to take a peek into more celebrity real estate over at my other blog.

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that house is beautiful! I'd decorate it differently, but it's still beautiful!

    I also love the Real Housewives. I've only really seen the O.C. version. But it's like a train wreck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful home. Love the open floorplan.

    I feel the same way about the housewives. I've watched alot of the episodes. It's a little addicting. But the last season of the O.C. was ridiculous. I can't stand to see women act like that to eachother. It's not good for me to watch and by watching it's like I condone their awful behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the housewives too....I can't wait to see the New Jersey ones in a while! It's nice to know that the well off aren't so perfect in personality!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch the show so I don't know who she is, but it was fun to see the house!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new spot, Julia. Look forward to seeing more just in time for summer! Be well, The Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful house ...for a psycho!
    Go team Bethanny !
    (Ooops I just gave away my guilty T.V.pleasure!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guilty as well. I totally agree about the latest season of the real housewives of the oc. I was totally disappointed in the cattiness and ridiculous, high school behavior. But yet, I can't stop watching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh God I wish I had that TV Show in Sweden. I really would love it, I am sure.

    This is the perfect blog for me! :)
    I love houses, and beach houses... yes!

    Thank you!

    Have a great weekend,
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her house looks like so many houses out East. I'm not loving her decor.
    I am excited abt your new blog!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another guilty watcher. Although I couldn't make it through the Atlanta Housewives. Too much drama.

    I hate the way the countess tells everyone that she is a countess and goes on and on about all her husbands family has done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guilty pleasue that I'm guilty of as well...the Real Housewives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guilty as charged.I watch it too.I have only watched the Atlanta show and watched religiously the NY one.I love Kelly's house but her ....not so crazy about.
    Did you find the "Countess's" house? Did I miss that somewhere? I didn't know the Count cheated,I'm behind! I felt like I should bow just saying her name.She was hard to watch sometimes but intriquing also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh P.S. Love this blog,and your other one.You are giving this southern girl her much needed beach fix.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by. Kick off your flip-flops and stay awhile! ~Julia :-)