Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick's Home in the Hamptons

sjp-hamptons-elledecor-ext

Elle Decor published photos of Sarah Jessica Parker's house in Bridgehampton that she shares with husband Matthew Broderick and son James Wilke a couple years ago. I featured some of them on my other blog last month but thought you might enjoy them, too. Here are a couple that I didn't post before. Take a look!

sjp-hamptons-elledecor3

sjp-hamptons-elledecor81

sjp-hamptons-elledecor4

sjp-hamptons-elledecor6

For more photos and information, click here to see my original post about it at Hooked on Houses. If you're a fan of Matthew Broderick's 1986 movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," then check out my Movie Monday post today! One of the houses from the movie is on the market, and I found the real estate photos.

14 comments:

  1. Okay, I am hooked on the Hamptons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I need to either marry or become a movie star I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this when you posted it on HOH..and just a little more now that you have it here on BCL..sweet little house..totally.
    your so good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet they'll be getting a bigger place with the baby girls adding to the mix. We live in BH & their house is so sweet. I am not sure it's a good fit for 5...5 celebs & a few nannies, no way!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice relaxed little place there Julia...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just gorgeous, esp that kitchen! Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  7. How charming. Not overdone at all. I've never been out to the Hamptons and should go as it's not far from New England! I need to add that venture on one of my lists!Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the porch! The house looks very nice and not stuffy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my fave is the bedroom. but that is quite a lovely house. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find this house so refreshingly normal for a supah-star family, you know? Love me that porch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So lovely and just my style!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her and I love that house. It's so simple and pretty. The porch is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post. Such a pretty unassuming house they have in the hamptons! Thanks you for sharing. I love the porch and the fluffy white bed.
    Eileen @ CottageBeachHouse

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by. Kick off your flip-flops and stay awhile! ~Julia :-)