Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christie Brinkley's Beach House

Christie Brinkley, the ageless Uptown Girl herself, is selling her home on the beach in Bridgehampton for $30 million. I wrote a post about it over at Hooked on Houses today, but I thought you'd like to take a peek:

The house, known as "Tower Hill," was built in 1898. Despite its lofty price tag, I think it looks comfortable--not pretentious at all. Check out her beach-themed fireplace:

You can read more about Tower Hill and see the rest of the photos at Hooked on Houses. To see more famous beach houses, click here.

14 comments:

  1. I am of to have a peek at the Hooked on houses photoes, that kitchen look's huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOooooh!!
    Im clicking over right now!
    Lisa
    coastalnest

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house! It looks like it could really tell a story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that table and her benches.
    Thanks for coming by.
    I hope you'll become a follower, if you haven't yet, grab my buttons for your side bar and subscribe,so you can get all the updates. I have lots of fun things planned and there are some fun give-a-ways coming very soon.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very beautiful house, but I am afraid I would get lost in it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could live there just fine....oh yes I could~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this house! Interesting mix and match of the kitchen cabinets too...somehow it works.

    And, I was honored to have you stop by my blog. Thanks and please come again! I love reading yours (I just need to actually comment more often!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. No thanks. 30 million could do a whole lot more than buy a house!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by. Kick off your flip-flops and stay awhile! ~Julia :-)