Monday, September 21, 2009

A Beachy Bathroom Makeover for Boys

See this nondescript bathroom? Designer Kellie Cashon redecorated it with a nautical theme for her boys in their house on the Gulf. Here's how it looks now:


Isn't that fun? I love the little pirates grinning out at us. Kellie Cashon is the talented designer behind Cashon & Co. Interiors. You may remember her beautiful master bath makeover that I featured here.

You can see more of Kellie's work on her website, or check out her blog.

Love before and afters? I'm featuring the sets from the Sex and the City movie at Hooked on Houses today, and it includes Carrie's dramatic apartment makeover. Come tell us what you think about it!

12 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this recently and thought it was really cute.

    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is a job well done!! If I had 2 boys, I would try to copy that super idea!! Have a great week all!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved her master bath!... and this one is just as inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sink, faucet, mirror, beadboard combination. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime I see a set of shower doors removed I am happy! I hate those things! Love this bathroom and the pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job looks very nice, I am sure the boys will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great transformation. She has talent!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute bathroom. I love the sailboats on the shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bathroom - especially the sink & faucet...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous do over and delightful themes for a boys room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love it! Great...now I'm not going to be able to pass up those little pirate cups at flea markets now. ;-) And that vessel sink looks fabulous. We're going to (probably) redo our little half bath as a winter project and I'm looking forward to adding one. I love the look...vintage and modern at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by. Kick off your flip-flops and stay awhile! ~Julia :-)