Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Before & After: A Gulf House Master Bath

When I saw this bathroom makeover from Kellie Cashon's house on the Gulf (Cashon & Co. Interiors), I thought it looked really fresh and pretty. Here's what it was like before:

Another shot of the after:

Thanks to Kellie Cashon for letting me share these photos with you. You can see more of her makeovers on her website, or check out Kellie's blog here. (Big thanks to Laurie of My Domicile Style for telling me about her!).

P.S. If you like looking at celebrity homes, then check out Suzanne Somers' sprawling Palm Springs estate over at Hooked on Houses today.

19 comments:

  1. Great transformation, I love the fabrics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric on the bottom shelves. what a fresh idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! She did a great job. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! She turned that eyesore, ordinary vanity into an asset without trashing it and starting from scratch. Excellent inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! I love the little curtain area and the way she used the old drawer space for towels. I personally have WAY too much clutter (make-up, hair stuff, etc.) to not use the drawers, but I love her space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pops of color with the fabric and the colors of the towels, the whole bathroom has a tranquil feel and yet it is elegant! I love this...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the open shelf and curtains! So much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! So many great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh i am in love. it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the skirts and built ins under the sink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! This is SO my bathroom right now...the BEFORE...I want the after!!! Great inspiration! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous redo! I am a huge fan of her site - what a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julia, thanks for the comment. I think I am the most indecisive person on the planet too! i'm sure I will change many more times...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fabric in the vanity is beautiful. I would love to know what it is. I will have to go check with Kellie.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by. Kick off your flip-flops and stay awhile! ~Julia :-)